Upwork, formerly Elance-oDesk, is an American freelancing platform where enterprises and individuals connect in order to conduct business.
Cooperation through Upwork gives you the assurance of project execution, safety and security of your payments, and a convenient tool for communication.
They are three ways to launch your project:
- Upwork – Direct Contract: the most comfortable cooperation option. We create and send contract proposals to you. You receive the link to your email and follow the instructions. Fill in the information about yourself and deposit project funds in Upwork escrow. We will start designing when the contract has been created. You can use Upwork messenger or any other way to communicate with us. Once you’ve approved our work, the funds are released to us.
- Upwork – Registration. As in the first case, you get all the benefits of working through Upwork, such as the assurance of project execution, safety and security of your payments, and a convenient tool for communication, but you need to sign up on Upwork, post the job and invite us to apply.
- Direct cooperation. Before launching the project, our specialists communicate with you to identify the project needs and requirements. After we ask for 50% advanced payment. When the work has been successfully done, and all the project files have been sent, you pay for the remainder.
We offer 2 years of Free Logo Support for our clients. The service includes our help in the following situations:
- You’ve lost the original logo files.
- The logo should be prepared for particular printing.
- You want to change a slogan/tagline/logo lettering.
- You’ve changed corporate colors, and the logo should match them.
- You need particular file formats. You need counseling.
- Before launching the project, we discuss all required info with you to identify the company’s business goals. These insights allow our team to understand the project needs and requirements.
- You submit deposits into Upwork escrow or make an advanced payment, according to the chosen modality of cooperation.
- Before commencing design, we focus our efforts on research. Our process involves coming up to speed quickly on the holistic view of your business, audiences, target market, competitive environment. Based on the information received, we curate a design concept for the brand with guidance on style, tone of voice, and consumer experience.
- We send you the first samples and ideas with a description for each of them. We will make corrections, create additional design samples until we find a clear vision for the brand, and you approve it.
- You get approved designs and layouts (full set for use).
- You confirm project completion, and we get paid.
- We provide 2 years of Free Logo Support for your project.
Every project is unique. You may not always have full information, technical assignment, or even vision. We ask you to provide all the information you have, including the following:
- Name of the company / brand / services;
- Information about your business, service or product;
- What are the benefits and features of your product or service?
- Who’s the target audience and what do we need to focus on?
- Who are your competitors?
- Your vision (examples, links, pictures, descriptions).
- Any additional information. List all elements that need to be included. Are there restrictions of any kind, like certain colors that can’t be used, etc.?
- Do you have a brand identity now? What’s wrong with the current business branding?
- Any information that helps us to better understand what your brand is all about.
The more we know, the better we can help!
You can send all project information (specifications, your vision, examples, etc.) by email, in messengers, on Upwork, or contact us in any convenient way, according to the chosen modality of cooperation.
First logo samples and ideas will take from 7 to 10 days. After receiving your feedback and observations, we will proceed with the final logo design. It will take from 3 to 14 days. In general, from start to finish we usually allow approximately 8-24 days to complete a logo design project in its entirety.
The time needed to create a brand identity or different design works will greatly depend on your unique project requirements. After discussing this with you, we’ll prepare a full proposal including timescales tailored to your project.
We will provide 3-5 initial concepts which we believe meet your company’s objectives.
If you feel the final logo design could be modified in any way to better suit your requirements, this is when necessary changes will be made. Also, we can create 3 additional design samples.
Our team is result-oriented. It’s important to us that the logo not only looks good but helps you achieve your goals. That’s why we always go the extra mile until we get the results that you need.
As for brand identity and promotional materials, we individually agree on the number of design samples.
We prefer to work with clients through Upwork. It assures you of project execution, safety, and security of your payments. We get paid when you’ve approved the work.
It’s important to us that you be satisfied with our work. We always go the extra mile until we get the results you need. If you aren’t happy with the design itself or our design process, you simply need to advise us of that fact, and we will pay you back.
We are always looking for ways to satisfy our client’s expectations of cooperation with us. We’re ready to make corrections or create additional design samples until we find a clear vision for the brand, and you approve it.
In the unlikely event that you still dislike all of the logo designs after revisions are made, we will give you money back.
You can pay in the followings ways, according to the chosen modality of cooperation:
1. Cooperation through Upwork. You submit deposits into Upwork escrow which will be released at the completion of a milestone or project. We get paid when you’ve approved the work. If we don’t execute the project, the funds will be returned to your account in their original form of payment.
2. Direct cooperation. In this case, we ask for 50% advanced payment. We use Payoneer, a global cross-border payments platform for businesses, and invoice you by requesting payment. Also, you can pay using our IBAN account.
My name is Inokentii Rybtsov I’m a highly experienced and skilled designer with a focus on logo design and brand identity. I have successfully created more than 200 projects for various businesses all over the world. We turn ideas into reality with a multi-disciplinary team of design specialists.
From logo development to brand identity, we create highly engaging experiences, informed by user behavior studies and analytics. We focus on the smallest details and truly believe that design should be timeless. The result is a user-centric identity illustrating the values and story which make your brand unique.
Your project is our passion, and we understand the importance of brand originality. The idea is the foundation of everything we do. We focus our efforts on research and a sound understanding of the target audience to discover the opportunities for delivering goal-based and business-oriented design.
We are not the design machines. We’re craft professionals and really good at what we do. Design made by us brings value to the business of our clients. And we’re proud of that!
Also, we offer Free Logo Support.
In our work, we don’t use ready-made solutions and templates. We believe that uniqueness is the key to success. This personalized approach can be seen in everything, from icons to brand books. We put ideas into a design that makes your brand memorable and drive your business forward.
We’re not chasing creativity. We believe that brand identity and a logo should be timeless. We strike the balance between uniqueness, bold ideas, and versatility that makes our design thoughtful, easily adapting to suit a company’s goals.
We have experience in successfully creating more than 200 design projects over the last 10 years. We’ve been working on Upwork recently, and we’ve already received positive feedback from clients.
Our team is based in Ukraine and works remotely with clients all over the world.
Our services are result-oriented. The logo developed by us, will inform, engage, and persuade your customers.
We will design your logo along with corporate identity guidelines that will allow your brand to be recognized.
We will find suitable colors, fonts, a style that will match the tone of voice, personality, and values of your company. It’s what gives your brand the power to grow faster and get the results you need.
You will receive your final logo files in all industry-standard file formats ready for use on print documents as well as digital media.
Should you require any further help with your logo files after the project is complete, we would be happy to help with our 2 years of Free Logo Support.
Yes, you can use the logo for social networks and in any other cases that your business will need to apply logo designs.
Both vector and raster files will be prepared for delivery. These file types cover the majority of use cases that your business will need to apply its designs. We can also produce other particular file types if required.
No, you will not be able to use, claim, publish or use in any other way initial concepts, intermediate versions, and other design elements other than those approved and accepted by you (files which you will receive at the end of the project)
Probably, you can’t open all the files which were received from us. Most of them are intended to be opened in specialized programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Corel Draw. These file types are the industry standard for easy editing and sharing with print houses, design studios, or advertising agencies. We provide the full scale of design consulting about any type of file.
Some of submitted files are intended to be opened in specialized programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Corel Draw. These file types are the industry standard for easy editing and sharing with print houses, design studios or advertising agencies.